A land surveyor Sydney or a land surveying company is there to map and measure your land.
Here are some valuable tips that should help you engage the right land surveyor Sydney:
- Make sure the land surveyor Sydney is licensed by the appropriate authorities to render professional land surveying services.
It may even be worthwhile to crosscheck with the licensing board to reconfirm whether the land surveyor sydney you propose engaging is indeed licensed. This is necessary to protect yourself if the surveyor errs and his report is faulty.
- Your surveyor should possess workers compensation insurance. The Sydney surveyor should possess workers compensation insurance as somebody has to pay for the expenses if the surveyor Sydney or his employees, get injured while surveying the land? Of course, in some states workers compensation insurance is optional.
- Make a point to verify how long the surveyor Sydney has been working as a professional land surveyor Sydney as an experienced surveyor Sydney may be more knowledgeable and perform a perfect job.
- Also ascertain if he is aware of the latest developments like Global Positioning Systems, Computer Aided Drafting (CAD), Robotic Survey Systems, and Laser Scanning that aid greater accuracy in land survey.
- He should be business-like and promptly return your calls, promptly answer your emails and should even to explain to you how a survey is conducted by a surveyor
- The common practice is for a professional land surveyor sydney is to receive part of the total fee when signing the written contract and to send the bill for the balance amount when the work is completed.
The basic purpose of hiring a professional land surveyor is to determine the extents, or outline, of your property.
Make sure the professional land surveyor Sydney is willing to walk your property along with you to identify the actual monuments and markers that mark your property corners.
Keep in mind that you need the services of a land surveyor Sydney when you buy a property or wanting refinancing of your home or seeking a mortgage as a requirement of the bank.
Hill and Blume have been providing Surveyor Services to Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong and the Blue Mountains for over 60 years.
Hill and Blume are so confident of your satisfaction that they guarantee they will provide you with your surveyor Sydney Report within 24 hours. Call Hill and Blume today to discuss your obligation free professional surveyor Sydney report.